Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Interactive Reading Project Activities to Foster Understanding & Comprehension during summer vacation Make summer reading not only fun, but interactive with in a differentiated way! Not all students enjoy reading, but with our Summer Interactive Reading Lapbook Project, students will have a sense of self-directed learning as they choose what to use for their lapbook project!
Perfect for Summer Vacation Family Partnerships, Home School, or Summer Tutoring!
• Depth of Knowledge (DOK) Higher Order Thinking Questions
• Directions on How to make a lapbook
• Fun, interactive lapbook activities and templates for student engagement and diverse learners of all levels - perfect for differentiated work.
• Parent Notes
• How families can use the Vibrant Vocabulary Cards Effectively Through Differentiation and Diverse Learners
• 9 Week Reading Log (Monday-Friday)
• General Monthly Reading Log (At A Glance)
• Vibrant Vocabulary tasks with Interactive Pocket and 15 pre-made blank cards
• Spotlight on Vocabulary Activity
• Sequence Map Activity
• B-M-E Sequence Map Activity Option
• B-M-E Foldable
• Character Accordion Map
• Character Traits Activity
• Fantastic Five Character Focus
• Character Traits Square Foldable
• Story Summary
• Problem / Solution
• Important Characters Pocket with 10 pre-made blank (create your own) cards available
• Character Compare and Contrast Venn Diagram
• Character Compare and Contrast Bracket
• Cause and Effect Foldable
• 4-1-1 Author's Message
• Who - What - When - Where - Why? Activity
• Flip Book Review / Book-Style Flap
• Walking in a Character's Footsteps Writing Activity
• Character Diamond Fold
• All About...Trapezoid Foldable
• 3-2-1 Student Self-Assessment included
Common Core Aligned.
Sunday, May 7, 2017
This 39-page CCSS aligned Summer Packet gives students who just completed 3rd grade a preview of 4th grade-level material in both ELA and Math.
More About This Product:
☰ This product can be used in small groups, for differentiated instructional purposes, for 1:1 targeted instructional tutorials, or as a whole class for test prep purposes and/or vacation homework.
☰ This product is suitable for teachers, tutors, special education providers, as well as for home-instruction.
☰ The bundle is appropriate for students in Grade 4.
☰ This product requires no preparation.
☰ This product is Common Core aligned.
• Over 50 short and extended response questions on a wide-range of 4th grade level math problems (both short answer, word problems, and multiple choice questions in a test-prep style format).
• Summer Reading Log
• Vocabulary Word Work
• Main Character Focus
• Summary Activity
• B-M-E Sequence Map
• Character Focus: Lesson Learned
• 1 Reading Passage (Powerful Grizzlies) with extended response question
• 1 Poem (Spooky Trees) with extended response question
• Math Answer Key
The Math portion of this packet can also be used with any CCSS-aligned Math program as a supplemental resource.